BlueOptima vs Braid: What are the differences?
What is BlueOptima? *Metrics to manage software development resources *. It introduces transparent metrics to manage software development resources with automation, standardisation and objectivity for the first time. Unmatched software development resources insight for digital leaders with a vision to transform.
What is Braid? Lightweight project and client management, built into Gmail and Google Apps. It is built into the tools you already use – Gmail, Google Calendar, and Slack – so you can stay focused on the task at hand instead of bouncing around from wikis to email to notebooks to whatever else to save and share your work, no matter where your teammates are.
BlueOptima belongs to "Code Automation Tools" category of the tech stack, while Braid can be primarily classified under "Project Management".
Some of the features offered by BlueOptima are:
- Identify actual resource capacity and understand where transformations have impacted performance onshore, off-shore and across vendors
- improve software development processes and levels of delivery
- empowers developers to demonstrate the value they have delivered
On the other hand, Braid provides the following key features:
- Built into Gmail and Google Apps
- Simple Project Feeds
- Details when you need them