Flow vs BlueOptima: What are the differences?
What is Flow? Simple project and task management for busy teams. Flow is an online collaboration platform that makes it easy for people to create, organize, discuss, and accomplish tasks with anyone, anytime, anywhere. By merging a sleek, intuitive interface with powerful functionality, we're out to revolutionize the way the world's productive teams get things done.
What is BlueOptima? *Metrics to manage software development resources *. It introduces transparent metrics to manage software development resources with automation, standardisation and objectivity for the first time. Unmatched software development resources insight for digital leaders with a vision to transform.
Flow and BlueOptima are primarily classified as "Project Management" and "Code Automation" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Flow are:
- Simple Project Management- Visually plan and organize all of your projects as lists or cards on kanban boards
- Team Collaboration- Invite anyone to collaborate on a task whether they have an account or not.
- Live Updates- With Flow, updates happen in real-time so everyone’s always up-to-speed.
On the other hand, BlueOptima provides the following key features:
- Identify actual resource capacity and understand where transformations have impacted performance onshore, off-shore and across vendors
- improve software development processes and levels of delivery
- empowers developers to demonstrate the value they have delivered