WebEngage vs Changefeed: What are the differences?
What is WebEngage? On-site Push Notifications, Targeted Surveys & Customer Feedback Management. WebEngage is a customer engagement Saas. It enables gathering of relevant customer data through feedback and survey. It also enables notification of services and discounts to the market. WebEngage offers solution for personalized real time marketing, customer insights, instantaneous feedback and personalized marketing .
What is Changefeed? A beautiful changelog for your product in seconds. It makes it easy to keep and manage a changelog for your products. Keep your users up to date and engaged with every update your team ships.
WebEngage can be classified as a tool in the "Feedback Widget" category, while Changefeed is grouped under "Engagement/Lifecycle Marketing".
Some of the features offered by WebEngage are:
- Collect insights from visitors. Target questionnaires at specific audiences using our rule builder. Get real-time analytics and reports.
- Get up and running in seconds. Add power to your feedback form with custom fields and automatic screengrab features.
- Push messaging tool. Lets you display offers, discount codes, product launch announcements etc. to visitors. Real-time stats.
On the other hand, Changefeed provides the following key features:
- Quickly compile updates
- Manage all your changelogs
- Built-in newsletter support