Cloudability vs Opsee: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cloudability as "Cloud management made easy". Cloudability aggregates expenditures into accessible and comprehensive reports, helps identify new opportunities for reducing spend and increasing cloud efficiency, offers budget alerts and recommendations via SMS and email, provides APIs for connecting cloud billing and usage data to any business or financial system, and more. On the other hand, Opsee is detailed as "Continuously test your services and deploy with confidence. Effortless AWS monitoring, built for developers". Effortless monitoring of your services and AWS environment. Built for on-call developers who want an easier way to be sure their services are working as expected.
Cloudability and Opsee can be primarily classified as "Cloud Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudability are:
- Track the KPIs that matter most to you- Create completely customizable cost and usage reports that focus on your business's most critical cloud metrics.
- See trends in your cloud before they happen- Eliminate surprises in your cloud usage and spending with daily email updates, cost predictions, alerts and custom usage/spending reports.
- Target your problem instance(s)- See which of your instances are costing the most, find unused resources, track your footprint by region, and much more.
On the other hand, Opsee provides the following key features:
- Automatic health checks for your services and AWS infrastructure
- Elastic checks that react to your environment with zero maintenance
- Rich notifications to email, Slack, and webhooks