Cloudmarker vs CloudBolt: What are the differences?
Cloudmarker: Cloud monitoring tool and framework. Can be used as a ready-made tool that audits your Azure or GCP cloud environments as well as a framework that allows you to develop your own cloud monitoring software to audit your clouds; CloudBolt: Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Management Platform. Deploys in minutes. Simple to use Easy to extend. Centralize workload automation and orchestration, achieve unparalleled hybrid cloud visibility and cost-savings, and deliver self-service IT for your developers..
Cloudmarker and CloudBolt belong to "Multi Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cloudmarker are:
- Perform scheduled or ad hoc audits of cloud environment
- Retrieve data from Azure and GCP
- Store or index retrieved data in Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Splunk, and the file system
On the other hand, CloudBolt provides the following key features:
- Self-Service IT & User Empowerment
- Multi-Cloud & Hypervisor Management
- Brownfield Deployment & Discovery
Cloudmarker is an open source tool with 190 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Cloudmarker's open source repository on GitHub.