CloudPortam vs Morpheus: What are the differences?
Developers describe CloudPortam as "Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser". Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB). On the other hand, Morpheus is detailed as "Orchestrate, Automate, and Manage Across Any Cloud". Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
CloudPortam and Morpheus can be primarily classified as "Cloud Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, Morpheus provides the following key features:
- Provisioning - Intuitive UI lets you provision databases, apps, and app stack components on any server or cloud — on-premise, private, public, or hybrid — within seconds. Provisioning is performed asynchronously, allowing multiple IT systems to be provisioned simultaneously.
- Rapid Implementation - The future is fast. That’s why a typical Morpheus installation takes just 60 minutes and requires minimal IT support. Saving you time and money, so you can focus on what truly matters to your organization.
- Elastic Scaling & Failover - Easily manage databases and apps by adding more nodes on the web UI, CLI, or through an API call. Morpheus automatically configures the database or app cluster to accommodate these new nodes.