Contactually vs RelateIQ: What are the differences?
Developers describe Contactually as "The CRM you'll actually want to use". Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process. On the other hand, RelateIQ is detailed as "The world's first Relationship Intelligence platform". RelateIQ automatically captures data on your most important sales prospects, making it easy to collaborate with your teammates to close deals faster. The platform works everywhere you work, whether it's on a mobile app in your pocket or in your email inbox through a browser extension.
Contactually and RelateIQ belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Contactually are:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.
On the other hand, RelateIQ provides the following key features:
- Connects with your inbox and calendar to capture your professional touchpoints automatically
- Identify warm introductions in a flash, get better insight into your pipeline, and provide an enhanced customer experience through collaboration
- RelateIQ's innovative iPhone app and Android app supercharge your mobile experience, while our convenient Chrome extension brings the power of Relationship Intelligence to your inbox