Crowdin vs POEditor: What are the differences?
What is Crowdin? Localization Management Platform. Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages.
What is POEditor? The localization management platform that's easy to use!. POEditor is a software localization management tool, perfect for collaborative or crowdsourced translation projects. Translate websites, apps, games and more!.
Crowdin and POEditor can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, POEditor provides the following key features:
- Simple REST API automates the localization management
- Smart Translation Memory reduces your translation work volume
- GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and VSTS integration optimize the file management