Crowdin vs WebTranslateIt: What are the differences?
Crowdin: Localization Management Platform. Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages; WebTranslateIt: A simple way to translate software. WebTranslateIt combines translation management and software translation in one easy-to-use platform.
Crowdin and WebTranslateIt belong to "Translation Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, WebTranslateIt provides the following key features:
- Manage all your language files and assign translators to a language in one place.
- Update your translation files whenever you need to
- Visualize the work progress in real-time