Flow vs Pipefy: What are the differences?
What is Flow? Simple project and task management for busy teams. Flow is an online collaboration platform that makes it easy for people to create, organize, discuss, and accomplish tasks with anyone, anytime, anywhere. By merging a sleek, intuitive interface with powerful functionality, we're out to revolutionize the way the world's productive teams get things done.
What is Pipefy? The new development platform built for agile teams. With Pipefy, your team gets to choose how to run their processes. Pipefy is agile and lets you use the best of Kanban or scrum methods. Easily connect processes with other teams, plan sprints, view progress in burndown charts or with report.
Flow and Pipefy belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Flow are:
- Simple Project Management- Visually plan and organize all of your projects as lists or cards on kanban boards
- Team Collaboration- Invite anyone to collaborate on a task whether they have an account or not.
- Live Updates- With Flow, updates happen in real-time so everyone’s always up-to-speed.
On the other hand, Pipefy provides the following key features:
- e-mail automation, SLAs, process management
- agile software development
"Easy to use" is the top reason why over 5 developers like Flow, while over 5 developers mention "Easy to use and free templates" as the leading cause for choosing Pipefy.
Pipefy, Germinadora, and ateliware are some of the popular companies that use Pipefy, whereas Flow is used by Grooveshark, WILD, and Startae. Pipefy has a broader approval, being mentioned in 10 company stacks & 4 developers stacks; compared to Flow, which is listed in 7 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.