HP Cloud Compute vs Scaleway: What are the differences?
HP Cloud Compute: Deploy Scalable Virtual Servers on Demand. Now backed by an industry-leading Service Level Agreement, HP Cloud Compute delivers reliable computing resources to handle your production workloads. Configure and scale your capacity in an open cloud environment. With HP Cloud Compute, you gain control over your workloads while only paying for the resources you actually use; Scaleway: BareMetal SSD cloud servers. Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
HP Cloud Compute and Scaleway belong to "Cloud Hosting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by HP Cloud Compute are:
- Open. Avoid vendor lock-in by using open source-based architecture and standards-based APIs.
- Control. You have control of your instances and app development. Use root-level access to deploy applications, install required packages, and customize default security groups.
- Reliable. Performance and reliability are backed by HP’s Service Level Agreement with at least 99.95% monthly availability.
On the other hand, Scaleway provides the following key features:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.