Instrumental vs Netuitive: What are the differences?
What is Instrumental? Visualize any aspect of your application performance, measure production code in real-time, and share with your entire team. Instrumental is a real-time application and server monitoring platform. With over a million datapoints processed every second, we're one of the highest scale monitoring services.
What is Netuitive? Full-stack monitoring and anomaly detection powered by behavior learning and analytics. Netuitive provides an adaptive monitoring, analytics, and anomaly detection platform for cloud infrastructure and web applications. By ingesting metrics from multiple data sources, Netuitive learns behaviors and utilizes pre-set dynamic policies that reduce the manual effort and human-guesswork typically required to monitor systems and applications. This unique technology enables IT operations and developers to automate performance analysis, detect relevant anomalies, and determine efficient capacity utilization.
Instrumental and Netuitive belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Instrumental are:
- Application monitoring - we accept any volume of arbitrary data, making it easy to set up graphs to measure the performance of your application in real time
- Server monitoring - Ruby apps can use our instrumental tools gem to monitor information like CPU statistics, memory usage, disk space, and all the other things you'll need to monitor your servers. Language support - Ruby is supported using a custom library, and all other languages are supported with our Statsd backend
- RESTful API - upon authentication, data is collected and returned in strict JSON format
On the other hand, Netuitive provides the following key features:
- 65+ integrations for full stack monitoring
- Full API access
- Behavior learning technology for anomaly detection
"Best, fastest, and easiest-to-use Interface" is the primary reason why developers consider Instrumental over the competitors, whereas "Rich Analytics" was stated as the key factor in picking Netuitive.