Iterable vs Iteratively: What are the differences?
What is Iterable? We Empower Growth Marketers. Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints at scale without engineering support.
What is Iteratively? The best way to track your product analytics. Iteratively helps teams capture reliable product analytics they can trust. It eliminates the most common causes of error during the definition and implementation of tracking plans, and cuts down on the time it takes to correctly instrument the product. As a result, folks that consume product analytics get exactly what they spec'd out and can rely on the incoming data knowing it is trustworthy and accurate.
Iterable can be classified as a tool in the "Email Marketing" category, while Iteratively is grouped under "Custom Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Iterable are:
- Triggered, blast and drip campaign emails
- Mobile push notifications
On the other hand, Iteratively provides the following key features:
- Single source of truth for your product analytics events
- Generates a strongly typed library for your analytics with cross-platform support (Typescript, Kotlin, Swift, etc..)
- Integrates with the 3rd party and custom backends (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom, etc...)