What is Iteratively?
Iteratively helps teams capture reliable product analytics they can trust. It eliminates the most common causes of error during the definition and implementation of tracking plans, and cuts down on the time it takes to correctly instrument the product. As a result, folks that consume product analytics get exactly what they spec'd out and can rely on the incoming data knowing it is trustworthy and accurate.
Iteratively is a tool in the Custom Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses Iteratively?
Why developers like Iteratively?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Iteratively
Be the first to leave a pro
- Single source of truth for your product analytics events
- Generates a strongly typed library for your analytics with cross-platform support (Typescript, Kotlin, Swift, etc..)
- Integrates with the 3rd party and custom backends (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom, etc...)
- Established best practices for taxonomy and naming convention
- Quality assurance built in with code linting and runtime analysis
- Generate automatic & beautiful documentation
Iteratively Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Iteratively?
See all alternatives
Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints at scale without engineering support.
It is a modern survey tool built to help technology companies validate ideas, question assumptions, and understand the motivation behind their metrics.
Keen is a powerful set of API's that allow you to stream, store, query, and visualize event-based data. Customer-facing metrics bring SaaS products to the next level with acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers.
Snowplow is a real-time event data pipeline that lets you track, contextualize, validate and model your customers’ behaviour across your entire digital estate.