Librato vs ruxit: What are the differences?
Developers describe Librato as "Real-Time Cloud Monitoring". Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you. On the other hand, ruxit is detailed as "Full stack availability and performance monitoring powered by artificial intelligence". Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
Librato and ruxit can be categorized as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Librato are:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
On the other hand, ruxit provides the following key features:
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 13 developers like Librato, while over 2 developers mention "Easy setup" as the leading cause for choosing ruxit.