LiveChat vs Talkus: What are the differences?
Developers describe LiveChat as "Powerful live chat software". LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time. On the other hand, Talkus is detailed as "Your help desk. In Slack". With Talkus, Slack becomes the place for your team to communicate with customers, personally, on your website by live chat or by email, phone or SMS.
LiveChat and Talkus belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by LiveChat are:
- Chat tools (Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Chat archives, Transfers)
- Customization (Chat window themes, 42 Languages, CSS customization, Social media buttons)
- Engaging customers (Chat Invitations, Ticket form, Chat on Facebook, Chat buttons)
On the other hand, Talkus provides the following key features:
- 100% integrated with Slack, no need to leave Slack to handle all your support
- Handle live chat for your website, email, sms, phone, FAQ
- 100% customisable.