Marketo vs Quokka: What are the differences?
What is Marketo? Helping marketers master the art and science of digital marketing. Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place.
What is Quokka? Retarget people who missed your emails. You send great emails but sometimes it gets lost in a user’s inbox. Quokka shows a retargeting message to those who ignored your message so that they will never miss an important update from you.
Marketo and Quokka can be categorized as "Marketing Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Marketo are:
- Email- Build relationships with highly personalized email and nurture campaigns
- Automation- Do more with less by automating marketing and sales activities
- Inbound- Attract more prospects through engaging content and SEO/SEM optimization
On the other hand, Quokka provides the following key features:
- Deliver your message to those who ignored your email
- Tell the story in your customers' preferred channel, on the fly
- Reach customers in the place of their attention