Opsmatic vs Treo: What are the differences?
Opsmatic: Complete configuration and live state monitoring with automatic drift detection. Configuration monitoring with automatic drift detection. Tools to compare host states and visualize activity, helping you solve problems faster. Shared visibility for your entire technical team; Treo: Page speed monitoring powered by Google's Lighthouse. By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
Opsmatic and Treo can be categorized as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Opsmatic are:
- Drift detection for host groups
- Run failure alerts for Chef and Puppet
- Infrastructure-wide search
On the other hand, Treo provides the following key features:
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history