RelateIQ vs Streak: What are the differences?
RelateIQ: The world's first Relationship Intelligence platform. RelateIQ automatically captures data on your most important sales prospects, making it easy to collaborate with your teammates to close deals faster. The platform works everywhere you work, whether it's on a mobile app in your pocket or in your email inbox through a browser extension; Streak: CRM in your inbox. Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline.
RelateIQ and Streak belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by RelateIQ are:
- Connects with your inbox and calendar to capture your professional touchpoints automatically
- Identify warm introductions in a flash, get better insight into your pipeline, and provide an enhanced customer experience through collaboration
- RelateIQ's innovative iPhone app and Android app supercharge your mobile experience, while our convenient Chrome extension brings the power of Relationship Intelligence to your inbox
On the other hand, Streak provides the following key features:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.