RelateIQ vs Salesforce Sales Cloud: What are the differences?
What is RelateIQ? The world's first Relationship Intelligence platform. RelateIQ automatically captures data on your most important sales prospects, making it easy to collaborate with your teammates to close deals faster. The platform works everywhere you work, whether it's on a mobile app in your pocket or in your email inbox through a browser extension.
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud? The world’s #1 CRM sales app. The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.
RelateIQ and Salesforce Sales Cloud can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by RelateIQ are:
- Connects with your inbox and calendar to capture your professional touchpoints automatically
- Identify warm introductions in a flash, get better insight into your pipeline, and provide an enhanced customer experience through collaboration
- RelateIQ's innovative iPhone app and Android app supercharge your mobile experience, while our convenient Chrome extension brings the power of Relationship Intelligence to your inbox
On the other hand, Salesforce Sales Cloud provides the following key features:
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
What is RelateIQ?
What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose RelateIQ?
What are the cons of using RelateIQ?
What are the cons of using Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Scribe is a Slack Assistant for sales and marketing people, and let's them update their CRM from within Slack itself, without switching tabs. Salesforce is the CRM of choice for the top inside sales teams, that also use Slack, which is why it's our 1st CRM integration.
Salesforce Exact Target provide powerful mailing list tools for marketing. We provide web hooks to save your mailing list, update it with data extensions and server based AMPscript programming.
Sales CRM to track activity with leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. Marketing systems automatically sync with SFDC using a combination of Zapier and Segment.
We only use when we dealing with Enterprise customers. Manage, create and handle existing customer orders.