What is Talkdesk?
Easy-to-use, cloud-based call center software that helps growing businesses provide excellent customer service. One-click integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk.com and many others. No phones, hardware, downloads or coding required.
Talkdesk is a tool in the Call Center Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Talkdesk?
3 companies reportedly use Talkdesk in their tech stacks, including Dropbox, Customer Service Tools, and Tools.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Talkdesk.
Intercom, Zendesk, Shopify, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Magento are some of the popular tools that integrate with Talkdesk. Here's a list of all 23 tools that integrate with Talkdesk.
Why developers like Talkdesk?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Talkdesk
Be the first to leave a pro
- Make and Receive Calls - call recording, voicemail, call disposition and notes, call control, call queues, unlimited concurrent calls, outbound caller ID, personalized greetings, and international numbers.
- Advanced Routing - IVR system, skills based routing and forward to phone.
- Integrate with Your Tools - contact history, enhanced caller ID, built-in CRM, compile contact lists, contact tags and custom fields, integrations, automated tasks, data import and synchronization.
- Monitor & Get Reports - call monitoring, real time reporting and historical reporting.
- Utilities - power dialer, web to lead, email notifications, and desktop notifications.
Talkdesk Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Talkdesk?
See all alternatives
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Aircall is an app that you can install and setup in a few minutes. It lets you buy one or several phone numbers across the world, add teammates to your dashboard, and place & receive calls on your existing devices. Everything is managed inside the Aircall app.
Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system. You can easily customize users, departments, and call handling rules. No matter where you, or the users, are. You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
It is a pure-cloud business communication platform that's in tune with the way your team works . Connect your team with a business communication platform that powers voice, video, messages, and meetings across your existing devices.
The self-service graphical interface in Amazon Connect makes it easy for non-technical users to design contact flows, manage agents, and track performance metrics – no specialized skills required.