Talkdesk vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
What is Talkdesk? Create a Call Center in 5 Minutes. Easy-to-use, cloud-based call center software that helps growing businesses provide excellent customer service One-click integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk.com and many others. No phones, hardware, downloads or coding required..
What is Zendesk? The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Talkdesk and Zendesk are primarily classified as "Call Center Management" and "Help Desk" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Talkdesk are:
- Make and Receive Calls - call recording, voicemail, call disposition and notes, call control, call queues, unlimited concurrent calls, outbound caller ID, personalized greetings, and international numbers.
- Advanced Routing - IVR system, skills based routing and forward to phone.
- Integrate with Your Tools - contact history, enhanced caller ID, built-in CRM, compile contact lists, contact tags and custom fields, integrations, automated tasks, data import and synchronization.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
What is Talkdesk?
What is Zendesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Talkdesk?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Talkdesk?
What are the cons of using Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API
Receiving notifications when Tasks are assigned and being able to update the Tasks when the calendar event has changed.
Our Customer Care peeps use it and we synchronise customer data into it to help them organise and find things quickly.
It's our customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from any channel integrated.