Talkdesk vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
What is Talkdesk? Create a Call Center in 5 Minutes. Easy-to-use, cloud-based call center software that helps growing businesses provide excellent customer service One-click integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk.com and many others. No phones, hardware, downloads or coding required..
What is Zendesk? The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Talkdesk and Zendesk are primarily classified as "Call Center Management" and "Help Desk" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Talkdesk are:
- Make and Receive Calls - call recording, voicemail, call disposition and notes, call control, call queues, unlimited concurrent calls, outbound caller ID, personalized greetings, and international numbers.
- Advanced Routing - IVR system, skills based routing and forward to phone.
- Integrate with Your Tools - contact history, enhanced caller ID, built-in CRM, compile contact lists, contact tags and custom fields, integrations, automated tasks, data import and synchronization.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Talkdesk?
What is Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions