RingCentral vs Talkdesk: What are the differences?
What is RingCentral? Cloud business phone systems that work the way you do. Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system. You can easily customize users, departments, and call handling rules. No matter where you, or the users, are. You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
What is Talkdesk? Create a Call Center in 5 Minutes. Easy-to-use, cloud-based call center software that helps growing businesses provide excellent customer service One-click integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk.com and many others. No phones, hardware, downloads or coding required..
RingCentral can be classified as a tool in the "Phone" category, while Talkdesk is grouped under "Call Center Management".
Some of the features offered by RingCentral are:
- Many locations. One phone system.- Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system.
- Save time and money.- You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
- Your system grows with you.- Add users. Delete users. It's as easy as setting up emails, so you can make adjustments as often as you like. You can share your presence status as busy, available, or on hold with your admins and colleagues and make sure important calls are never missed.
On the other hand, Talkdesk provides the following key features:
- Make and Receive Calls - call recording, voicemail, call disposition and notes, call control, call queues, unlimited concurrent calls, outbound caller ID, personalized greetings, and international numbers.
- Advanced Routing - IVR system, skills based routing and forward to phone.
- Integrate with Your Tools - contact history, enhanced caller ID, built-in CRM, compile contact lists, contact tags and custom fields, integrations, automated tasks, data import and synchronization.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is RingCentral?
What is Talkdesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions