Scrumpy vs Targetprocess: What are the differences?
Developers describe Scrumpy as "Simple, beautiful and agile project management software". Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things. On the other hand, Targetprocess is detailed as "Agile project management software for Scrum and Kanban". Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Scrumpy and Targetprocess belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Scrumpy are:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.
On the other hand, Targetprocess provides the following key features:
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards