SignalFx vs Treo: What are the differences?
Developers describe SignalFx as "Monitoring and Operational Intelligence for the Cloud". We provide operational intelligence for today’s elastic architectures through monitoring specifically designed for microservices and containers with: -powerful and proactive alerting -metrics aggregation -visualization into time series data. On the other hand, Treo is detailed as "Page speed monitoring powered by Google's Lighthouse". By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
SignalFx and Treo can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by SignalFx are:
- Beautiful streaming visualizations
- Meaningful, fast alerting using SignalFlow analytics
- High resolution metrics up to 1 sec
On the other hand, Treo provides the following key features:
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history