TestFlight vs Updraft: What are the differences?
What is TestFlight? iOS beta testing on the fly. With TestFlight, developers simply upload a build, and the testers can install it directly from their device, over the air.
What is Updraft? App delivery has never been easier. It is a platform as a service for continuous mobile app delivery and beta testing. Easy distribute your iOS and Android beta apps to your product managers, testers or designers within your organization and get as early as possible feedback to your beta app. Remove bugs and improve your product to get the highest quality. Continuous enterprise mobile app delivery and bug reporting have never been easier!.
TestFlight and Updraft belong to "Beta Testing / Mobile App Distribution" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by TestFlight are:
- Sessions- Discover how testers are using your application. Watch as they progress and take unexpected turns.
- Crash Reports- Reported in realtime, with environment snapshots and full session activity.
- In-App Questions- The most effective way to get tester feedback. Get the answers you need by asking questions the moment a checkpoint is passed.
On the other hand, Updraft provides the following key features:
- Easy beta and enterprise app distribution
- Integrates seamlessly with Fastlane, Gradle and Teamcity
- Get updates right to your inbox or even via Slack