App Enlight vs Exceptiontrap: What are the differences?
App Enlight: Track errors and performance issues in your app. App Enlight provides a helpful interface to let you and your team save time spent on debugging and reproducing exceptions and performance issues from a production environment; Exceptiontrap: Error tracking & monitoring for Rails and PHP. Exceptiontrap is the simple and powerful error tracking and exception monitoring service for Ruby on Rails and PHP.
App Enlight and Exceptiontrap can be categorized as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by App Enlight are:
- Provides exception tracking including local variables
- Gathers global performance metrics per server
- Provides application response times, throughput divided by layers and distinct views/controllers
On the other hand, Exceptiontrap provides the following key features:
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production.
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do.
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error.
What is App Enlight?
What is Exceptiontrap?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using App Enlight?
What are the cons of using Exceptiontrap?
What companies use Exceptiontrap?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
The best tool to monitor whole application stack. Also best tool to look for bottlenecks. Service is running without any problems for many many months. Best spent money for web developer tool.