Bitdeli vs Iteratively: What are the differences?
Developers describe Bitdeli as "Build Your Own Analytics". Build dashboards and reports with exactly the metrics you need using plain Python scripts. There is nothing new to learn. Bitdeli keeps your results up to date, no matter how much data you have or how complex your metrics are. Get started in minutes with our growing library of open-source analytics, created by experienced data hackers. On the other hand, Iteratively is detailed as "The best way to track your product analytics". Iteratively helps teams capture reliable product analytics they can trust. It eliminates the most common causes of error during the definition and implementation of tracking plans, and cuts down on the time it takes to correctly instrument the product. As a result, folks that consume product analytics get exactly what they spec'd out and can rely on the incoming data knowing it is trustworthy and accurate.
Bitdeli and Iteratively belong to "Custom Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Bitdeli are:
- Bitdeli organizes analytics as cards. A card can show where your business is going or what your users are doing - anything based on your data. A card can work as a dashboard or a live report.
- Bitdeli can fetch data from your existing analytics provider and other 3rd party services, so you don't need to change anything to get started with Bitdeli.
- You can also send data directly to Bitdeli to benefit from real-time analytics.
On the other hand, Iteratively provides the following key features:
- Single source of truth for your product analytics events
- Generates a strongly typed library for your analytics with cross-platform support (Typescript, Kotlin, Swift, etc..)
- Integrates with the 3rd party and custom backends (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom, etc...)