Blackfire.io vs ruxit: What are the differences?
What is Blackfire.io? Blackfire Profiler automatically instruments your code to gather data about consumed server resources like memory, CPU time, and I/O. Blackfire achieves a new level of accuracy by aggregating several profile samples and getting rid of non relevant data. Get even deeper and review the interactions with your entire stack (SQL database engines, cache servers, ...).
What is ruxit? Full stack availability and performance monitoring powered by artificial intelligence. Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
Blackfire.io and ruxit can be categorized as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blackfire.io are:
- Profile a page at a mouse click thanks to the Blackfire web browser extension
- Browse through the function calls and identify performance bottlenecks thanks to the Blackfire intuitive UI
- Because Blackfire is only triggered when you profile a request, there is no overhead for other requests
On the other hand, ruxit provides the following key features:
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
"Deep insights into PHP request cycle" is the top reason why over 4 developers like Blackfire.io, while over 2 developers mention "Easy setup" as the leading cause for choosing ruxit.
What is Blackfire.io?
What is ruxit?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Blackfire.io?
What are the cons of using ruxit?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Profiling of slow requests. It helps to understand the bootstrapping and the whole requests cycle.