Matillion vs Census: What are the differences?
Matillion: An ETL Tool for BigData. It is a modern, browser-based UI, with powerful, push-down ETL/ELT functionality. With a fast setup, you are up and running in minutes; Census: Sync your warehouse data to any app. It syncs your data warehouse with CRM & go-to-market tools. Get your customer success, sales & marketing teams on the same page by sharing the same customer data.
Matillion and Census can be primarily classified as "Big Data as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Matillion are:
- Edit, Transform and Load Data intuitively
- Load Data from Dozens of Sources
- 50% reduction in ETL development and maintenance effort
On the other hand, Census provides the following key features:
- Turn your warehouse into a Customer Data Platform
- Sync with customer facing tools
- No more data outages