CloudPortam vs RightScale: What are the differences?
Developers describe CloudPortam as "Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser". Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB). On the other hand, RightScale is detailed as "Manage all of your cloud infrastructure with a single, integrated solution". Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.
CloudPortam and RightScale belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, RightScale provides the following key features:
- Supports: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Datapipe, Google Cloud Platform, HP Cloud, IDCF — Yahoo! Japan, Rackspace, SoftLayer, Windows Azure, CloudStack, OpenStack
- Access, manage, and configure all of your resources — compute, networking, and storage — across all of your clouds.
- See and manipulate all of your cloud servers in one place.