Contactually vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
What is Contactually? The CRM you'll actually want to use. Contactually is the smarter way to nurture key relationships and get more from your sales and business development process.
What is Zoho CRM? Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Contactually and Zoho CRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Contactually are:
- Manage and track all of your relationship building activity from your Contactually Dashboard.
- Use Contactually’s email templates to supercharge your email marketing. Efficiently engage your contacts with powerful messaging.
- Start a meaningful conversation by sharing valuable articles and content with your network.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts