Exceptiontrap vs Honeybadger: What are the differences?
Developers describe Exceptiontrap as "Error tracking & monitoring for Rails and PHP". Exceptiontrap is the simple and powerful error tracking and exception monitoring service for Ruby on Rails and PHP. On the other hand, Honeybadger is detailed as "Honeybadger is the modern error management service for rails". Honeybadger does more than report errors, it helps you work with your team to fix them. Errors can be assigned. You can comment via email. And a fine-grained permissions system means you control who has access to each specific project.
Exceptiontrap and Honeybadger belong to "Exception Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Exceptiontrap are:
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production.
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do.
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error.
On the other hand, Honeybadger provides the following key features:
- Collaboration tools for your team
- A blazing-fast error drill-down UI
- Tons of notification options