Geckoboard vs Screenful: What are the differences?
What is Geckoboard? Beautiful data dashboards, fast. View your key data in one place. From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
What is Screenful? Visualize your project progress on large screens. Screenful brings you a carefully selected set of metrics to keep your team informed of its progress. Get quick overview of your project status on your smartphone or tablet. Maximize the feedback that your team gets by installing a large visible display.
Geckoboard and Screenful belong to "Business Dashboards" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Geckoboard are:
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.
On the other hand, Screenful provides the following key features:
- See what each team member is currently working on
- Track your lead and cycle times
- Track your sprint progress with a burn-down chart