Librato vs Opsmatic: What are the differences?
What is Librato? Real-Time Cloud Monitoring. Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
What is Opsmatic? Complete configuration and live state monitoring with automatic drift detection. Configuration monitoring with automatic drift detection. Tools to compare host states and visualize activity, helping you solve problems faster. Shared visibility for your entire technical team.
Librato and Opsmatic belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Librato are:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings
On the other hand, Opsmatic provides the following key features:
- Drift detection for host groups
- Run failure alerts for Chef and Puppet
- Infrastructure-wide search