MessageBird vs Tropo: What are the differences?
MessageBird: Making business communications feel as natural as communicating with friends. At MessageBird we believe that communicating with a business should feel as natural as communicating with a friend. That's why our SMS, Voice and Conversations APIs continue to revolutionize company-customer interactions; Tropo: Add Voice and SMS to Your Applications. Tropo is a powerful yet simple API that adds Voice and SMS support to the programming languages you already know.
MessageBird and Tropo can be categorized as "Voice and SMS" tools.
Some of the features offered by MessageBird are:
- SMS API: Carrier Route Optimization, Auto Concatenation, Global Compliance Engine, Alphanumeric Sender ID, Two-Way Messaging Enabled, Real-Time Reporting
- Voice API: Cloud IVR, Number Masking, TTS, Transcriptions, Call Recording & Transfer, Custom Caller ID, Real-Time Reporting
- Programmable Conversations API: Contact Data Enrichment, Message Channel Fallback, Merging OTT Channels, Omni-Channel API
On the other hand, Tropo provides the following key features:
- Develop for FREE- Pay when you're ready- Tropo is completely free for developers. Pay when you deploy and only for what you use.
- Feature Complete- Get all the features you want, today. Speech input, multi-language, and more.
- Amazing Support- Ask us questions 24 hours a day. Via the web or IRC.