Mixmax vs Streak: What are the differences?
Developers describe Mixmax as "Our mission is to empower you to do the impossible with email". Mixmax’s mission is to do the impossible with email. We believe everything you do today on the web should be possible in any email. This includes scheduling meetings, completing surveys, making purchases, playing games, and even interacting. On the other hand, Streak is detailed as "CRM in your inbox". Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline.
Mixmax can be classified as a tool in the "Mail Merge Tools" category, while Streak is grouped under "CRM".
Some of the features offered by Mixmax are:
- Add recipients and personalized data
- Customize your message
- Integrated with Gmail and Google Inbox
On the other hand, Streak provides the following key features:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.