Streak vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
Streak: CRM in your inbox. Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline; SugarCRM: CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile. Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Streak and SugarCRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Streak are:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.