Opsmatic vs SignalFx: What are the differences?
What is Opsmatic? Complete configuration and live state monitoring with automatic drift detection. Configuration monitoring with automatic drift detection. Tools to compare host states and visualize activity, helping you solve problems faster. Shared visibility for your entire technical team.
What is SignalFx? Monitoring and Operational Intelligence for the Cloud. We provide operational intelligence for today’s elastic architectures through monitoring specifically designed for microservices and containers with: -powerful and proactive alerting -metrics aggregation -visualization into time series data.
Opsmatic and SignalFx belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Opsmatic are:
- Drift detection for host groups
- Run failure alerts for Chef and Puppet
- Infrastructure-wide search
On the other hand, SignalFx provides the following key features:
- Beautiful streaming visualizations
- Meaningful, fast alerting using SignalFlow analytics
- High resolution metrics up to 1 sec