RelateIQ vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
RelateIQ: The world's first Relationship Intelligence platform. RelateIQ automatically captures data on your most important sales prospects, making it easy to collaborate with your teammates to close deals faster. The platform works everywhere you work, whether it's on a mobile app in your pocket or in your email inbox through a browser extension; Zoho CRM: Close More Deals in Less Time. Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
RelateIQ and Zoho CRM can be categorized as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by RelateIQ are:
- Connects with your inbox and calendar to capture your professional touchpoints automatically
- Identify warm introductions in a flash, get better insight into your pipeline, and provide an enhanced customer experience through collaboration
- RelateIQ's innovative iPhone app and Android app supercharge your mobile experience, while our convenient Chrome extension brings the power of Relationship Intelligence to your inbox
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts