What is Google Fonts and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Google Fonts
You can get vector icons and social logos on your website with it. It is a font that's made up of symbols, icons, or pictograms that you can use in a webpage, just like a font. ...
It is an online service which offers a subscription library of high-quality fonts. The fonts may be used directly on websites or synced via Adobe Creative Cloud to applications on the subscriber's computers. ...
It is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed. This term is also applied to the style, arrangement, and appearance of the letters, numbers, and symbols created by the process. ...
It is the free and open-source typeface for developers that makes it easier to read code. ...
It is an open-source icon set with more than 500 icons in multiple formats SVG, PNG, and Webfonts. They are beautifully crafted symbols for common actions and items. You can use them in your digital products for web or mobile app. ...
Colors & Fonts
It is a curated library of colors, fonts, and resources for web developers & digital designers. ...
A set of open source neutral-style system symbols for designers and developers. Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0. ...
It is a free, high-quality and portable Font engine. It is designed to be small, efficient, highly customizable, and portable while capable of producing high-quality output (glyph images) of most vector and bitmap font formats. ...
Google Fonts alternatives & related posts
- CSS Styling5
- Open source3
- Easy Upgrades0
- Auto-accessibility (A11y)0
related Font Awesome posts
Our whole Vue.js frontend stack (incl. SSR) consists of the following tools:
- Vue Styleguidist as our style guide and pool of developed Vue.js components
- Vuetify as Material Component Framework (for fast app development)
- TypeScript as programming language
- Apollo / GraphQL (incl. GraphiQL) for data access layer (https://apollo.vuejs.org/)
- ESLint, TSLint and Prettier for coding style and code analyzes
- Jest as testing framework
- Google Fonts and Font Awesome for typography and icon toolkit
- NativeScript-Vue for mobile development
The main reason we have chosen Vue.js over React and AngularJS is related to the following artifacts:
- Empowered HTML. Vue.js has many similar approaches with Angular. This helps to optimize HTML blocks handling with the use of different components.
- Detailed documentation. Vue.js has very good documentation which can fasten learning curve for developers.
- Adaptability. It provides a rapid switching period from other frameworks. It has similarities with Angular and React in terms of design and architecture.
- Awesome integration. Vue.js can be used for both building single-page applications and more difficult web interfaces of apps. Smaller interactive parts can be easily integrated into the existing infrastructure with no negative effect on the entire system.
- Large scaling. Vue.js can help to develop pretty large reusable templates.
- Tiny size. Vue.js weights around 20KB keeping its speed and flexibility. It allows reaching much better performance in comparison to other frameworks.
related Typekit posts
related Typography posts
related JetBrains Mono posts
related CoreUI Icons posts
related Colors & Fonts posts
- Open Source1
- Monthly Updates1
- Neutral Style1