Acunote vs Sketchboard for Slack: What are the differences?
Acunote: Project Management and Scrum Software. Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company; Sketchboard for Slack: Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack. Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like.
Acunote and Sketchboard for Slack can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Sketchboard for Slack provides the following key features:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design