Acunote vs Targetprocess: What are the differences?
What is Acunote? Project Management and Scrum Software. Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company.
What is Targetprocess? Agile project management software for Scrum and Kanban. Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Acunote and Targetprocess can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Targetprocess provides the following key features:
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards