Basecamp vs daPulse: What are the differences?
Developers describe Basecamp as "The leading web-based project management and collaboration tool". Basecamp is a project management and group collaboration tool. The tool includes features for schedules, tasks, files, and messages. On the other hand, daPulse is detailed as "Unite high level goals with to-do's and tasks". daPulse connects everyone in the company around topics, or Pulses. These are rich collaboration spaces where everyone can share files and images.
Basecamp and daPulse belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Basecamp are:
- Basecamp is super fast and famously easy to use.
- Basecamp helps you get caught up if you’ve been away.
- Have full control of who sees which projects.
On the other hand, daPulse provides the following key features:
- Pulses - rich collaboration spaces where people can share information, images and files
- Boards - tracking project progress, people assigned, updates, due dates and more
- Notes - adding information to Execution Boards through special animation