BugHerd vs Usersnap: What are the differences?
BugHerd: Simple issue tracking for web developers. BugHerd embeds directly into a website so bugs are flagged and managed visually without the need to fill out lengthy forms. BugHerd also lets your client and stakeholders log bugs visually right from within your website or web application. They never have to switch into another app, and it’s easier and faster than sending an email; Usersnap: Get feedback & bug reports with annotated screenshots. Usersnap is the #1 bug tracking tool for every web project Collaborate on screenshots with colleagues and clients.
Usersnap makes tracking bugs and collecting feedback on design drafts and prototypes easy.
BugHerd belongs to "Bug Reporting" category of the tech stack, while Usersnap can be primarily classified under "Feedback Widget".
Some of the features offered by BugHerd are:
- Access your task list directly on your website.- BugHerd embeds a sidebar on websites that you're working on, letting you view and manage your tasks without needing to constantly switch tabs.
- See exactly what your client sees.- With our optional browser extensions, you can capture annotated screenshots of exactly what your client sees. No more collecting screenshots in Word docs!
- BugHerd works with your existing tools.- Enhance your existing workflow by integrating BugHerd with the project management and customer support apps you already use.
On the other hand, Usersnap provides the following key features:
- annotated browser screenshots
- visual bug reports
- project management dashboard
"Easy Setup" is the primary reason why developers consider BugHerd over the competitors, whereas "Bug tracking was never easier" was stated as the key factor in picking Usersnap.
What is BugHerd?
What is Usersnap?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using BugHerd?
What are the cons of using Usersnap?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I am one of the few beta testers of the integration between Usersnap and GitHub Issues.
My webapp source code is hosted on...well github and I am very happy I can get a visual feedback directly into the Issues.
I don't need to open my email and to create an issue and to re-attach the sreenshot over and over again.
The good thing is - I can assign the issue directly to my designer :)
I am happy with it!
Allows the user to send a screenshot and comments with a bug report. Also automatically sends all error information including console logs and client environment information directly to a BitBucket repo and Slack.
Create issues quickly, allows end-users to create issues easily, and integrates with JIRA for immediate developer reaction to ongoing tasks or defects.