Capsule CRM vs Pipedrive: What are the differences?
Developers describe Capsule CRM as "The easy online CRM for doing business". Use Capsule to keep track of the people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when. On the other hand, Pipedrive is detailed as "A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use". Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
Capsule CRM and Pipedrive can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Capsule CRM are:
- The contact page gives you a birds eye view of everything you know about a contact so that you can keep track of the people, companies and other organizations that you do business with.
- Use Capsule to track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Manage your to-do list and calendar using tasks in Capsule to ensure things don't get forgotten.
On the other hand, Pipedrive provides the following key features:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises