Treasure Data vs Census: What are the differences?
Treasure Data: Flexible data analytics infrastructure as a service. Treasure Data's Big Data as-a-Service cloud platform enables data-driven businesses to focus their precious development resources on their applications, not on mundane, time-consuming integration and operational tasks. The Treasure Data Cloud Data Warehouse service offers an affordable, quick-to-implement and easy-to-use big data option that does not require specialized IT resources, making big data analytics available to the mass market; Census: Sync your warehouse data to any app. It syncs your data warehouse with CRM & go-to-market tools. Get your customer success, sales & marketing teams on the same page by sharing the same customer data.
Treasure Data and Census can be categorized as "Big Data as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Treasure Data are:
- Instant Integration- Using td-agent, you can start importing your data from existing log files, web and packaged applications right away.
- Streaming or Batch?- You choose! Our data collection tool, td-agent, enables you to stream or batch your data to the cloud in JSON format.
- Secure Upload- The connection between td-agent and the cloud is SSL-encrypted, ensuring secure transfer of your data.
On the other hand, Census provides the following key features:
- Turn your warehouse into a Customer Data Platform
- Sync with customer facing tools
- No more data outages