cloudControl vs Envoyer: What are the differences?
What is Envoyer? A brand new way to deploy PHP and Laravel applications with zero downtime. Envoyer deploys your PHP applications with zero downtime. Just push your code, and let Envoyer deliver your application to one or many servers without interrupting a single customer. In this series, we'll discuss each feature of Envoyer, demonstrating how to use them with a sample project.
cloudControl and Envoyer can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by cloudControl are:
- Develop and push code in any language- Native support for Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and more without vendor lock-in.
- Deploy and scale your apps easily- Launch new versions without downtime and use horizontal or vertical scaling.
- Use the flexible and secure runtime environment- Run your code in secure Linux containers and easily use Add-on services to add databases and more.
On the other hand, Envoyer provides the following key features:
- GitHub / Bitbucket Integration
- Seamless Deployment Rollbacks
- Deploy To Multiple Servers