Commando.io vs Morpheus: What are the differences?
Developers describe Commando.io as "Manage servers easily online". A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment. On the other hand, Morpheus is detailed as "Orchestrate, Automate, and Manage Across Any Cloud". Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
Commando.io and Morpheus belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Commando.io are:
- Add and tag servers. Servers can be physical hardware, or virtualized/cloud instances.
- Organize servers. You may choose to create groups based on server role or location.
- Create recipes. Recipes are containers of commands that are fully versioned. Recipes can be written in shell, bash, perl, python, ruby, go, or node.js.
On the other hand, Morpheus provides the following key features:
- Provisioning - Intuitive UI lets you provision databases, apps, and app stack components on any server or cloud — on-premise, private, public, or hybrid — within seconds. Provisioning is performed asynchronously, allowing multiple IT systems to be provisioned simultaneously.
- Rapid Implementation - The future is fast. That’s why a typical Morpheus installation takes just 60 minutes and requires minimal IT support. Saving you time and money, so you can focus on what truly matters to your organization.
- Elastic Scaling & Failover - Easily manage databases and apps by adding more nodes on the web UI, CLI, or through an API call. Morpheus automatically configures the database or app cluster to accommodate these new nodes.