Datadog vs Instana: What are the differences?
Datadog: Unify logs, metrics, and traces from across your distributed infrastructure. Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!; Instana: Automatic Application and Infrastructure Monitoring. Instana is the Application Performance Management solution for modern dynamic applications, using automation and AI to manage their service quality.
Datadog and Instana can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Datadog are:
- 14-day Free Trial for an unlimited number of hosts
- 200+ turn-key integrations for data aggregation
- Clean graphs of StatsD and other integrations
On the other hand, Instana provides the following key features:
- Full integration into the Instana Dynamic Graph
- Relevant metric collection
- Fully AI enabled behavioral learning